Honeywell Bypass Humidifier
A bypass humidifier works with your heating system to keep your home’s air from being too dry. The humidifier adds moisture to the air, and the fan inside your furnace or air handler circulates the humidified air to every room.
12 – 17 gallons per day units available.
Honeywell Advanced Humidifier
Automatically monitors dryness in your home. Only runs water and air through system when humidity is needed — saving up 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
18 gallons per day units available.
Venmar CR12 Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Humidity control for homes which are tightly sealed
Honeywell F100 Healthy Climate MERV 11
- Removes more than 85% of particles such as dust, dirt, and mold down to 3 microns.
- Compatible with any HVAC system.
- Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one inch furnace filter and is up to 14 times more effective.